Through weekly coaching sessions a coach will help you discover your dreams and unlock the greatness inside of you.
A coach will listen, ask powerful questions, help you create new perspective and offer insight. From these sessions you will discover the obstacles that keep you from being successful, and develop plans to help remove or best avoid them.
A coach will help you develop a specific action plan, stay on track, create tools for success, encourage and empower you, and help unlock the greatness in you.
Coaching is not therapy, counseling or psychology. Coaching is focused on your strengths not weakness and the future not the past. It is a commitment to forward thinking and forward actions, and should not be mistaken for therapeutic intervention.
Our coaching relationship will begin with a personal interview (either face-to-face or by a call) to assess your current opportunities and challenges, define the scope of our relationship, identify priorities for action and establish specific desired outcomes.
Subsequent coaching sessions will be conducted in person or over the telephone, with each session lasting 60 minutes. Between our scheduled coaching sessions, you may be asked to complete specific actions that support the achievement of your personally prioritized goals.
LIFT UP will provide additional resources in the form of relevant articles, checklists, assessments or models to support your thinking and actions.
The duration of our coaching relationship will depend on your needs and preferences.
For certain types of focused coaching, three to six months of working may work. For other types of coaching, people may find it beneficial to work with LIFT UP for a longer period.
Factors that may impact the length of time include: your types of goals, the way you prefer to work, the frequency of coaching meetings and financial resources available to support your coaching.
A session is a 60 minutes of a strong focused conversation expertly let and structured to help you reach awareness and clarity within a step by step process. The coach is expecting you to answer challenging questions, be committed to the plan and enjoy the journey.
By partnering with LIFT UP we will:
- Provide objective assessment and observations that foster your self-awareness and awareness of others,
- Listen closely to fully understand your circumstances,
- Act as a sounding board in exploring possibilities and implementing thoughtful planning and decision making,
- Champion opportunities and potential, encouraging stretch and challenge commensurate with personal strengths and aspirations,
- Foster shifts in thinking that reveal fresh perspectives,
- Challenge blind spots to illuminate new possibilities and support the creation of alternative scenarios,
- Maintain professional boundaries in the coaching relationship, including confidentiality, and adheres to the coaching profession’s code of ethics (by the ICF).
- Create the coaching agenda based on personally meaningful coaching goals,
- Use assessment and observations to enhance self-awareness and awareness of others,
- Envision personal and/or organizational success,
- Assume full responsibility for personal decisions and actions,
- Utilize the coaching process to promote possibility thinking and fresh perspectives,
- Take courageous action in alignment with personal goals and aspirations,
- Engages big-picture thinking and problem-solving skills,
- Take the tools, concepts, models and principles provided and engage in effective forward actions.
- Focus on yourself, the tough questions, the hard truths and your own success,
- Observe the behaviors and communications of others,
- Listen to your intuition, assumptions, judgments, and to the way you sound when you speak,
- Challenge existing attitudes, beliefs and behaviors and develop new ones that serve your goals in a superior way,
- Leverage personal strengths and overcome limitations to develop a winning style,
- Take decisive actions, however uncomfortable and in spite of personal insecurities, to reach for the extraordinary,
- Show compassion for yourself while learning new behaviors and experiencing setbacks,
- Commit to not take yourself so seriously, using humor to lighten and brighten any situation,
- Maintain composure in the face of disappointment and unmet expectations, avoiding emotional reactivity,
- Have the courage to reach for more than before while engaging in continual self-examination without fear.
Coaching sessions are usually done online, especially with our clients based abroad. We can arrange to see our clients, who are based in Kuala Lumpur and in Bangkok, at their workplace or in a quiet environment for a better focus.
We try to be as flexible as possible and ensure you can fit your session into your schedule. We do believe that setting a scheduled slot in your calendar in advance will help you focus more in the process and commit more into the coaching journey.
LIFT UP coaches are trained to understand when and how to refer a client to a mental health or other helping professional when the client’s needs are outside coaching’s competencies.
Indeed during the process of coaching, you may bring up an issue related to mental health. Weighing the options, your coach will postpone, continue, or terminate coaching sessions. Some clients who seek coaching may exhibit severe mental health problems that need to be addressed in therapy.
If you engage with a therapy, LIFT UP Psychotherapist and Hypnotherapist will focus both on your past and present moment and will explore, in a deeper level, the reason behind specific behaviours, thought patterns and emotions, with a combination of techniques that will be tailored made to your challenges, cultural background, gender and goals.
Psychotherapy utilizes various techniques to help people reduce their suffering, finds healthier ways to cope with challenging situations, enhances existing abilities and strengths, and teaches people new ways to reach their goals/potential.
Therapy will start with one assessment session (approximately 90 minutes), where our therapist will identify the area(s) that is/are challenging, as well as talking and agreeing upon the goal(s) with the client.
Then, a plan will be structured ,suiting the client’s needs and individuality.
All the following sessions will last 55 minutes and homework or tasks will be assigned to be done between sessions, based on the nature and complexity of the emotional and behavioural issues
LIFT UP guarantees 100% confidentiality of the client’s information, except as otherwise authorized by the client, or as required by law.
In term of liabilities, these sessions are consultative in nature and any actions and decisions made by you, as a client, are solely your responsibility. LIFT UP and/or any personal affiliated with the company shall in no way be held liable or responsible for any actions taken, or not taken, by the person being coached. LIFT UP makes no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, about any results to be achieved.
We accept bank transfers, secure online payments via Stripe. We take payment upfront and also have the facility to create convenient monthly instalment plans, an admin fee applies to instalment plans, starting from $35 for shorter term plans and up to 3,5% of the package price for longer term plans. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for your reference.